Quality Sheds and Buildings right here in Keene.
Route 101 is a proud Sales Agent for Old Hickory Buildings and Sheds – a company with a long tradition of Mennonite Craftsmanship, Quality and Service. From the smallest backyard shed to 14′ x 40′ lofted barns you can choose from our onsite selection or custom design and build your own (with our help every step of the way!). We invite you to look at the quality and value we have to offer, and please – compare us to other local offerings; in price, in value and in quality.
We’ve got serious advantages over our competition.
The big box stores try to be everything to everybody and we get that. Old Hickory doesn’t play that game. By doing one thing and doing it really, really well our buildings and sheds offer advantages over the big box retailers and the custom Amish sheds built and delivered to New Hampshire.
- Our standard build is the other guy’s options. Every Old Hickory shed is built on 4″x6″ pressure treated skids, and the quality follows through every aspect of the build from the ground up. All exposed wood is pressure-treated (think siding, skids, floor joists), tongue and groove plywood flooring, your choice of 30 year architectural shingles or metal roof and engineered to 60 PSF (pounds per square foot) of snow load and 115 MPH winds. Our standard building is built to last.
- Want options? We’ve got them. Porch packages, garage doors, windows, beefed up floors…we can customize your build to your specifications. We offer T-1-11 natural siding (stained and coated with a 3 year water sealer), Duratemp™ paintable siding and SmartSide® Lap Siding giving you different looks and styles to choose from.
- Build regionally, sell locally. Old Hickory sheds are custom built in two New England locations – allowing you to benefit from the economies of scale. When they order wood, they get a whole lot of wood – this means lower prices, faster build times and faster delivery.
- Warranties. All treated sheds have a limited lifetime warranty on the pressure-treated T1-11 siding against termites and fungal decay. Painted buildings feature a 50 year warranty on the Duratemp™ paintable plywood. All roofs (shingled or metal) come with a 30 year warranty.
- Low Price Guarantee. Old Hickory will match any competitor’s advertised price for the same quality building. Come see us for more details.
When you add it all up, with Old Hickory and Route 101 you get more building and high quality for less money. And isn’t that what it’s all about?
Buy off the lot or a custom build?
No extra charge to get it the way you want.
Some people see exactly what they want on our lots, and buy their shed right then and there. Some folks want something a little different, or a completely radical design. We serve both needs. If we don’t have exactly what you need, we’ll work with you to design your shed exactly the way you want it. We’ve got the experience and creativity to put together a floor plan that we’re certain will be to your liking. There is no “custom build cost” with our sheds – you pay no more than if we’d had it exactly like you wanted it on our lot. About 50% of our customers choose a custom build.
Pay cash or rent to own?
Either way, we make it easy.
Not everyone can afford to pay cash to solve their storage problems, leading many to use storage rental units and other temporary solutions. Some folks have had their credit damaged during our Great Recession and can’t easily finance a purchase. We can help you out too – through our Rent to Own Program. If you can afford a small security deposit and the first month’s rent, you can get the storage you need. No credit checks, just let us know what you need. And because it’s rent to own, one day it will belong to you – ready for years of use. Drop by Route 101 Local Goods for more details.
For more information email email@example.com or give us a call at (603)499-4949!